Saturday, February 5, 2011

SnowKlaHoma

Ok so I'm board, but not board. Board in the since, there is nothing I want to do. This blizzard has us all wondering what am I going to do now. Cook something, eat something watch another movie, text someone, call someone or whatever, just something. After the Blizzard on Monday evening I had Kennedy Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Well needless to say we played dolls, doctor, store and had art class and cooking class watched a couple of movies, drank hot chocolate and did anything else we could think of doing. I really love that little toot! She says "Gigi, are we Snow Bound?" She just is so on the ball with everything.

So now I have time by myself and want to enjoy it because I don't get much alone time, but I don't know what to do with myself. I can think of a bunch of stuff I need to get done, but none of it sounds like what I want to do and I keep telling myself.. do something you will enjoy! All that other stuff eventually does get done but here I sit with the computer in my lap, doing ZERO!

So here are a couple of pics and then I'll go find something to do, I promise.




No comments: